Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Protein update

We are one week down and a couple of days in to week two. Here are the reports...
Myself- down to my pre-preggo weight and 21% body fat
Shannon- is down 5 lbs (in 1 week)
Sharon - doesn't weigh herself but her jeans are loose

For those who didn't catch the challenge it's eat the number of grams of protein per pound of body weight that you want to weigh. So if you want to weigh 140 you eat 140 grams of protein.

I'm not going to sugar coat anything. It's HARD but so worth it. You feel full and not deprived. I only made it to 140 twice this whole challenge but it's about the effort and making a change. Don't beat yourself up if you don't get there. Anytime you want change you have to have a plan. I plan all our meals for two weeks at a time. I make the whole families lunches the day before so if we are in pinch that day it's done. I am so dedicated that I even took my lunch on Saturday to my hair appointment lol :) even Our super bowl party was full of great food that was healthy.

Get on board and get your weight off!

Amanda
Ps if you need recipe ideas or grocery lists let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment