Wednesday, January 18, 2012

11000 meters

Woohoo I just rowed 11000 meters while watching biggest loser! Talk about motivation I was going to stop but kept thinking I needed to make it to the weigh in (bring Ben Thomas)! It felt so good to get in a workout without interruption.

I have a challenge for everyone tomorrow...I want you to do 10 healthy things. This is where you make 10 healthy choices
Examples
Park at the end of the parking lot
Take the stairs
Bring your lunch
30/30 rule 30 grams of protein 30 mins after getting up
Take a walk break at work
Do intervals instead of just walking

Let me know you're healthy choices you make tomorrow or heck start right now and post tonight what you did!

To quote my favorite cartoon (Kung fu panda) tomorrow is a mystery yesterday is history and today is a gift ...that's why they call it the present

No comments:

Post a Comment