Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mean green smoothie

Ok my aunt Becky inspired me to make a smoothie with spinach. I know sounds gross but oh so good! I even converted my doubting hubby,sister and bro-in-law!!! It's so simple

Your favorite frozen fruit mix (I used dole strawberry, mango, peach and pineapple blend)
1 cup of spinach
Juice (I used apple because that's what I had) use what you to thin it out
Blend ;)

It turns it a mean green color and looks a little ify but sooooo yummy! You can't taste the spinach at all. This is a crest way to get some extra veggie and fruit for the day with hardly any calories.

Today was a much needed day of rest because we killed the workout yesterday. We ran a circuit workout with my 6 girls that in burpees, pushups on the bosu, jump ups, jump tucks, rows and decline sit ups with medicine ball. Want the full workout shot me a reply and I'll get it to you! Keep pushing and never give up!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment