Wow Friday the 13th has already caused problems! Josh is out of town so the kids decided not to sleep last night and then I managed to set my alarm for pm instead. I woke up at 8 with that panic feeling I haven't had since college when you thought you over slept for a final :) running late nearly derailed my whole morning because I needed to have a long distance run but now only time for 30 mins. I figured I better practice what I preach and my 30 mins because something is better than nothing! Yea me 3 mils :) Shannon met me at the y and did her 4 so congrats to her! She was red faced but smiling!!!
Brag time- our groups Melanie Deml is February addition of oxygen magazine so check out her story! I think she bought all the copies at Walmart so you may need to go to another store ;)
I know it's weekend but that doesn't mean two days off. Let me know what you did or planning to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment