So I don't have any idea how Sunday got here already.... We were down from Internet for 3 days here at the house -pure torture!
For those who don't come to our weekly workouts I issued a protein challenge. Eat the number go grams of protein per pound of body weight that you want to weigh per day (I want to weigh 140lbs I would eat 140 grams of protein). There are has been a lot of research showing optimal weightless and maitaining muscle you need to consume protein. A great podcast I listen to explains it perfectly. Also look at physique computers diets, they are mainly made of protein. I know we don't all want to be totally ripped but I know we want tight and toned with no flabby parts.
So for the next 30 days try to eat your weight in protein. Now this doesn't mean you just add it on too if what you current eat you have to account for it in you daily calorie budget. You will notice you feel fuller and and not deprived when you sit down to eat. So let's bring on the neat and protein shakes ;)
Please post what you're eating and your daily totals!!!
Today was my best day of the three. I made it to 112 grams od protein. I do not wish to weigh 112 - thats just all the protien I could manage to eat. Breakfast consisted of two eggs, 1 slice of bacon 8oz glass of 2% milk and one dry piece of whole wheat french toast. Lunch, chicken ceasar salad. Low cal dressing, no crutons heavy on the chicken. Snack, protien shake (48g total w milk) and a bowl of mixed fruit.. Dinner, spinach salad, oven roasted and potatoes.
ReplyDeleteBeing at home makes it easier to eat right. ;) Can you share the link to the podcasts?